Professional Grafting Tool
Plant lovers and professional gardeners, rejoice! Here’s something you can’t resist adding to your handy plant care tool kit the Professional Grafting Tool
Easily prune and graft plants with just this one simple tool! You don’t have to spend ages anymore when trying to make the precise cut on your grafting stocks. With this multifunctional tool, your plant pruning or grafting sessions will now be a breeze!
A tree that produces an outstanding harvest each year can be cloned to create a copy of itself using the Professional Grafting Tool! You will double or triple your yield!
Another amazing benefit of grafting your fruit trees is that they bloom and produce fruit much quicker than those that have been started from seeds. You'll be eating delicious fruit in half the time!
Our grafting tool is terrific for growing fruit trees or creating a gorgeous garden.
- This tool lets you trim branches fast and easy!
- Makes grafting easy peasy, too!!!
- Graft conveniently with V, U, Ω blades.
- Automatic unlocking/safety lock makes pruning safe and simple
- Works better than traditional grafting method.
- The cut portion of plants heals faster unlike when pruning or grafting using regular shears.
- Multifunctional and User-Friendly Design
- Comes with trouble-free replaceable blades.
- Features an Anti-Slip Grip and Durable Build
- Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
- Durable spring that can be used over and over again
- Great for professional gardeners and plant lovers!
- Materials: Carbon Steel, ABS, and Aluminum
- Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm/0.2"-1.4cm/0.55"
- Trimming Blades Thickness: 3mm/0.12"
- Grafting Tape Width: 2cm/0.79"
How To Use:
- Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to cut, repeat this step to cut the stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
- Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
- Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
- Step 5: The grafting tool with "V & U & Ω" blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade so that you would have total six pieces blade.
- Keep out of reach of children do not use on dry or old hardwood.